Experience the fantastic New Forest on our premium quality bikes on our popular Surf & Turf route.
There is nothing like cycling through the New Forest. Our tour guide will share some of the unique history and stories of our beautiful forest. Experience the sights and sounds of the forest and the magnificent views toward the Isle of Wight along our coastal route.
• Your day will start at our unique little shop located on the picturesque Quay Street in Lymington. We are within a three-minute walk from Lymington train station and the public bus routes.
• You will be greeted at our shop by our friendly tour guide and assisted with bike fitting and equipment. We are a specialised bike hire business and will make sure that you are comfortable on your bike for the day.
• For the ride, we use our popular Surf & Turf route to give a coastal and forest experience.
• From our shop, we will take you on a leisurely ride along the sea wall towards Keyhaven. You will experience some fantastic views of the Isle of Wight and Hurst Castle.
• On our way back, we will pass the shop, and you will have the opportunity to taste the famous New Forest Ice Cream from one of the small shops on the cobbled Quay Street.
• We then head out of Lymington on quiet lanes through the small village of Boldre.
• Your first experience of the forest will be going into Roydon Woods. We have a few beautiful photo opportunity spots for you. Highlights are the lovely little wooden bridge and the historic Boldre church.
• Back at our shop, you will be able to get some memorabilia of your day. Your guide will always be on call to take photos of the group and individuals.
The pace will be leisurely and we stop frequently. We can tailormade a route for the day according to your ability and interests.
We can’t wait to meet you and share our beautiful area. Get ready to experience the best of the New Forest!
This adventure is perfect for individuals and small groups, and can be tailored for:
- Charity fundraising
- Hen / Stag parties
- School groups
Make this experience your own: Send Enquiry